Decodes selected unixtime timestamp and displays the decoded date
0.1.8 Release notes:
- Firefox 3.6 + 4.0 compatibility
- Firefox 3.5 Compatibility
- Possibility to decode timestamp values from textareas and inputs (thanks for Stefan's feat request)
- Firefox 3 compatibility
- Changed the display of decoded timestamp from alert to dialog, for copy reasons
- Firefox 2 support added
- whitespace removal fix
- floating number support (i.e. 1 095 379 199.75)
- 'TypeError nr has no properties' bug fixed (occured for midnight and midday hour values). If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to contact me.
- Minor changes, timezone offset fixed.
- Should you get the 'TypeError nr has no properties' error, update to the latest version. It should be fixed now, at least I don't get that message any more ;) If you do, please send me an e-mail with the timestamp and the timezone you are in, the error seemed to occur only in special cases.
- Initial release
No real future plans, if you want some changes or enhancements, post me a note