Ever worked on a large-scale XUL binding? If so, you probably do know, that it's a bit difficult to jump among the internal methods, functions and other components of the binding, while editing it. This extension builds a structured tree with the various elements of the xul binding, including all elements that can be used in a binding.
Well, yeah, someone could oppose, that you could use the search function to find a specific method, but this gets pretty annoying, when the method’s called like 20 times from different places in the binding. But with a simple doubleclick on the tree item and you’re at the method you search. And just like that for every other binding part.
0.1.6 Release notes:
- Compatibility with Komodo 7
- Fixed lookup of XBL tags with a namespace prefix
- Localization added
- Fixed binding name lookup when there's a RDF binding inside the content tag
- Keypress handler item now shows with the respective key to differ multiple onkeypress handlers
- Options dialog added - now you're able to turn on/off displaying of parameters for methods
- Fixed implementation and resources tag, now looking also for tags with attributes
- Working implementation of opened nodes retaining functionality, the previous version closed the whole tree to the root elements
- Minor fixes and changes for Komodo 5 compatibility
- Initial release